Saturday, June 7, 2014

Week #4

Ok, so I missed yet another Thursday tasting, but I did get in a good gym session, soaked in the hot tub for a while with the Wife-to-Be, and then went with her to Thursday night trivia with her, where we represented quite well, even though I'm still kicking myself for getting the Bruins question wrong.

At any rate, it's Saturday, and that's close enough. Let's drink!

The color is about the same.

The odor is nice and sweet, with a touch of smoke.

The bourbon has a nice body to it. The flavors have melded together, the bourbon mellowing a bit, and that intensely sweet aftertaste diminishing.

The changes week-to-week are minimal, which, I guess is to be expected. I could probably just leave it in there for 8 more weeks, and then bottle it, but why deprive myself of weekly tastings?

No comments:

Post a Comment